Ancient Sith Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ancient Sith Academy.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chronicles House - UPDATE
Heroics Ethics EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 1:46 pm by Mak Julos
The ASA Chronicle house in Korriban is now slightly updated - i bought the only available(!) Access Lock available on server and put it on a container in there.

All ASA members can open this container to use the chronicle quests in it - atm there are only 10 of them but hopefully we'll make more available for guildies.

The quests currently in there are 10 quests for killing Blacksuns on Yavin4, …

Comments: 2
Heroics Ethics
Heroics Ethics EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 5:40 pm by Admin
Today I am tasked to write here as the ASA Guild Leader. Do to complications that happen in Heroics yesterday. ASA has just returned to heroics sense many of us just joined SWGLEGENDS, And we have made contacts outside of guild for heroic runs as fillers for other guilds, or their guilds fillers for us when we short so luckily this happen to a all ASA Guild run. Everyone In guild has worked hard …

Comments: 1
Alternate chat systems
Heroics Ethics EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 4:45 pm by Admin
Teamspeak3:
Address: se-voice4.fragnet.net:10038
Password: "ask Guildmembers" due to being open forums we dont get trolls in chat.

Discord: https://discord.gg/cEQhjCw

Comments: 0
ASA Heroics - First Full Run!
Heroics Ethics EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 12:28 pm by Mak Julos
Last night we had our first proper guild heroics as ASA on Legends! We haven't really done any of them with a full guild group before - some have run heroics with non-guilded buddies and randoms but yesterday was the first one with 8/8 ASA!

We've not rushed into these, we've tried to set our characters up some first, and even if we're far from done setting ourselves up (like, i'll trade M'aks …

Forum Reset
Heroics Ethics EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 6:56 pm by Admin
I have reset our forums for SWG Legends, I hope to see everyone there.

Similar topics
    Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Who is online?
    In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:31 pm
    Statistics
    We have 37 registered users
    The newest registered user is Sicrin Veil

Our users have posted a total of 37 messages in 20 subjects
    Top posters
    Admin
    Heroics Ethics I_vote_lcapHeroics Ethics I_voting_barHeroics Ethics I_vote_rcap 
    Bournster
    Street Luke
    Mak Julos
    Darth Perez
    Constancy
    Legacy
    Herunt
    Naga Sadow
    Riji
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Heroics Ethics

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 234
    Registration date : 2007-05-20

Character sheet
    Reign of the Sith: 10

Heroics Ethics Empty
    PostSubject: Heroics Ethics   Heroics Ethics EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 5:40 pm

Today I am tasked to write here as the ASA Guild Leader. Do to complications that happen in Heroics yesterday. ASA has just returned to heroics sense many of us just joined SWGLEGENDS, And we have made contacts outside of guild for heroic runs as fillers for other guilds, or their guilds fillers for us when we short so luckily this happen to a all ASA Guild run. Everyone In guild has worked hard to get geared, and to help others get geared to run heroics so we have at least one full ASA heroic group up daily when we can.

If you have run Heroics with ASA you will notice Most heroics we leave Loot on Random, There are bosses we switch loot for like Avoka Min that drops the No-Trade Jedi Hilt that many jedi in ASA wants. With two jedi in group in a all guild run and with us discussing in ts3 about hilt drop that jedi should roll on it, a ASA member who was not jedi rolled on it and won it in hopes of trading for something else, and with him winning the roll the two ASA Jedi Profession got screwed out of it. If this would happen in a none ASA group or with our allies like JUDGE, and FI, they would not that invite that ASA member again for heroics or they also wouldn't take other ASA on heroics again due to the Ethics of member they last rolled heroics with.

Remember you represent our guild as a member of it.
    Back to top Go down
    https://ancientsithacademy.rpg-board.net
    Mak Julos

Mak Julos

Number of posts : 12
    Registration date : 2017-01-22

Heroics Ethics Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Heroics Ethics   Heroics Ethics EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 2:02 pm

Admin wrote:
    Today I am tasked to write here as the ASA Guild Leader. Do to complications that happen in Heroics yesterday. ASA has just returned to heroics sense many of us just joined SWGLEGENDS, And we have made contacts outside of guild for heroic runs as fillers for other guilds, or their guilds fillers for us when we short so luckily this happen to a all ASA Guild run. Everyone In guild has worked hard to get geared, and to help others get geared to run heroics so we have at least one full ASA heroic group up daily when we can.

If you have run Heroics with ASA you will notice Most heroics we leave Loot on Random, There are bosses we switch loot for like Avoka Min that drops the No-Trade Jedi Hilt that many jedi in ASA wants. With two jedi in group in a all guild run and with us discussing in ts3 about hilt drop that jedi should roll on it, a ASA member who was not jedi rolled on it and won it in hopes of trading for something else, and with him winning the roll the two ASA Jedi Profession got screwed out of it. If this would happen in a none ASA group or with our allies like JUDGE, and FI, they would not that invite that ASA member again for heroics or they also wouldn't take other ASA on heroics again due to the Ethics of member they last rolled heroics with.

Remember you represent our guild as a member of it.

Like in every MMO i avoid pugs (pickup groups, random players) and i'm not crazy manic about doing heroics so i likely won't be chasing down friends in other guilds either to do them, but no matter who i'm doing instances with i hope groupleader is willing to set a fair type of loot that gives everyone in group equal chance to get loot, and setting Lottery when there is a chance for drop of No-trade items is a natural really. And if that special hilt drops, ofc one shall avoid grabbing that if not having a use for it, anything else would be stupid. Often forgotten is the fact that a Massassi Carbine or smthn can be as important to certain ranged profs as a hilt can be to a Jedi, so why not set Lottery when those can drop also..... Sure, they're not No Trade, you can buy most of them (for a ****-load of gold Legends-style) but it would sure be nice if players not in need of them had a possibility to stand back and give it to someone who actually has a use for it. Ofc, with "need" i don't mean a need to loot something expensive to sell or trade - especially on guild runs we should (and most often do) avoid such greedy manners.
    Back to top Go down

Heroics Ethics
    Page 1 of 1