Ancient Sith Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ancient Sith Academy.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chronicles House - UPDATE
Chronicles House - UPDATE EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 1:46 pm by Mak Julos
The ASA Chronicle house in Korriban is now slightly updated - i bought the only available(!) Access Lock available on server and put it on a container in there.

All ASA members can open this container to use the chronicle quests in it - atm there are only 10 of them but hopefully we'll make more available for guildies.

The quests currently in there are 10 quests for killing Blacksuns on Yavin4, …

Comments: 2
Heroics Ethics
Chronicles House - UPDATE EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 5:40 pm by Admin
Today I am tasked to write here as the ASA Guild Leader. Do to complications that happen in Heroics yesterday. ASA has just returned to heroics sense many of us just joined SWGLEGENDS, And we have made contacts outside of guild for heroic runs as fillers for other guilds, or their guilds fillers for us when we short so luckily this happen to a all ASA Guild run. Everyone In guild has worked hard …

Comments: 1
Alternate chat systems
Chronicles House - UPDATE EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 4:45 pm by Admin
Teamspeak3:
Address: se-voice4.fragnet.net:10038
Password: "ask Guildmembers" due to being open forums we dont get trolls in chat.

Discord: https://discord.gg/cEQhjCw

Comments: 0
ASA Heroics - First Full Run!
Chronicles House - UPDATE EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 12:28 pm by Mak Julos
Last night we had our first proper guild heroics as ASA on Legends! We haven't really done any of them with a full guild group before - some have run heroics with non-guilded buddies and randoms but yesterday was the first one with 8/8 ASA!

We've not rushed into these, we've tried to set our characters up some first, and even if we're far from done setting ourselves up (like, i'll trade M'aks …

Forum Reset
Chronicles House - UPDATE EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 6:56 pm by Admin
I have reset our forums for SWG Legends, I hope to see everyone there.

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:31 pm
Statistics
We have 37 registered users
The newest registered user is Sicrin Veil

Our users have posted a total of 37 messages in 20 subjects
Top posters
Admin
Chronicles House - UPDATE I_vote_lcapChronicles House - UPDATE I_voting_barChronicles House - UPDATE I_vote_rcap 
Bournster
Chronicles House - UPDATE I_vote_lcapChronicles House - UPDATE I_voting_barChronicles House - UPDATE I_vote_rcap 
Street Luke
Mak Julos
Darth Perez
Constancy
Legacy
Herunt
Naga Sadow
Riji
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mak Julos

Mak Julos

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2017-01-22

Chronicles House - UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Chronicles House - UPDATE   Chronicles House - UPDATE EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 1:46 pm

The ASA Chronicle house in Korriban is now slightly updated - i bought the only available(!) Access Lock available on server and put it on a container in there.

All ASA members can open this container to use the chronicle quests in it - atm there are only 10 of them but hopefully we'll make more available for guildies.

The quests currently in there are 10 quests for killing Blacksuns on Yavin4, i gave Q relics to create them for me since i was hunting for the jetpack base (successfully hunting even), and my characters got a nice little number of chronicle tokens from doing these.

You use these quest by picking them up and then "share" them to your own character and alts, and ofc other players too - when you share the quests you get your own copies of them in inventory, these you activate (can do 4 at a time) and the original chronicle cube thingy can be put back into storage so other can use it. These chronicle quests may have up to 20 uses i think, so let's try and make as much out of them as possible!

The completed quests will show up in your inventory as a [Completed] cube thingy and at that stage you can just delete them after having ranked them.

Yes, when using chronicle quests like these not only you but also the quest creator gets token rewards - and the latter also gets a good reputation if creating nice quests, so don't forget to "rank" the quests you have completed plz.

Note: Perhaps we should not drop off relics in this  house, it may fill up quickly if we start creating quests and at same time let these relics pile up. Perhaps someone could place a drop-off vendor in there for relics, on which we could offer relics we won't use ourselves for 1 credit or so? Also, if we are to have more containers in there we should have some structure trader step up and create more access locks!
Back to top Go down
Mak Julos

Mak Julos

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles House - UPDATE   Chronicles House - UPDATE EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 2:03 pm

I found some NS grind quests i made earlier which i put in there too, they say "Completed" but they are the original cubes so to say, and there are still shares left on them if you feel like gaining some chronicle tokens while holo hunting. Sorry about not naming them so well though - when creating quests it is a good thing numbering them all individually so it's easy to keep track oof which you are doing, but these were first attempt in a few years, so..... cyclops
Back to top Go down
Mak Julos

Mak Julos

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles House - UPDATE   Chronicles House - UPDATE EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 6:28 pm

Last night when more ppl was online after Easter holiday we ran a few heroics, one of them was Axkva Min. I had created 4 chronicle quests for this one and i shared them to group. Myself i got a nice stack of both silver and gold reward tokens from ppl completing my quests, but also the rest of group got gold and silver from it - the rewards for quest takers seem very random, some got a lot and other got less - it is free stuff though and not like you must do something extra for it, so i hope everyone was pleased.

Since they still have many shares left i put the quest cubes in Chronicle house, if anyone has characters or alts that still can do them - i also saw that Bourn has created a few NK chronicle quests and put there, i bet these would be a nice bonus to do when grinding for that wheelbike! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles House - UPDATE   Chronicles House - UPDATE Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ancient Sith Academy :: News-
Jump to: